För den resterade är detta den perfekta julklappen. Ett uppslagsverk fyllt med inspiration för vårens weekendresor. Du kan beställa den här.
From Paris to Perm and beyond
Dream weekends with practical itineraries in all corners of Europe
Culture, history, natural beauty, fine cuisine, artistic masterpieces, cutting-edge architecture and style—Europe overflows with so many riches that a lifetime seems too short to appreciate them. But with the right guidance, you can go far in a single weekend. Stylishly written and carefully researched, this updated and expanded collection of the popular New York Times 36 Hours feature offers you 125 well-crafted itineraries for quick but memorable European trips, accompanied by hundreds of color photographs to fire your imagination. Explore the expected: the Renaissance in Florence, surfing in Biarritz, flamenco in Seville. And discover the unexpected: Sicilian mummies dressed in their Sunday best, a dry-land toboggan ride on Madeira, a hotel in Tallinn with a KGB spies’ nest on the penthouse floor. World capitals, ancient nations that once ruled wide domains, tiny countries with big personalities—it’s all Europe, and all fun to read about (whether you actually go or not) in this handsomely designed and illustrated book.Features:
- 4,500 hours worth of insightful itineraries to make the most of your stay
- 125 European destinations, from major cities to lesser known gems
- Practical recommendations for over 500 restaurants and 400 hotels
- Color-coded tabs and ribbons to bookmark your favorite cities in each region
- Nearly 800 photos
- Illustrations by Olimpia Zagnoli
- Easy-to-reference indexes
- Detailed city-by-city maps pinpoint every stop on your itinerary
// The perfect christmas gift for a world citizen. Order it here.